The new incomers explained their project to be carried out during their stay at Nanosfun.
On 26th October, the bachelor students doing their final degree work (TFG) at Nanosfun explained their projects during the FIrst TFG Students Seminar. The main objective of this event is for the group’s new members to explain in general terms the project they will carry out during their stay in the group. The presentations included an introduction of themselves and an explanation of the project’s objectives in 5 min. In this way, more connections can be established between the different members of the group from the beginning, identifying bridges of union and internal collaborations between the projects.
In this First Seminar, the speakers were:
- Jofre Abellanet Vidal (Physics and Chemistry – UAB) with his project entilted “New switchable luminescent systems based on phase change materials”
- Joaquim Alex Méndez Sánchez (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with his project entitled “Novel nanocarriers for brain diseases“
- Álvaro González Laredo (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with his project entitled “Bioinspired free-standing films as potential artificial skin“
- Álex Parra Sánchez-Camacho (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with his project entitled “Luminescent solar concentrators and photochromic films“
- Roger Mora de la Serna (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with his project entitled “Study of catechol-based membranes for neuron regeneration“
- Vicca Valeria Zarich Carillo (Visiting Degree Student – Tecnológico de Monterrey) with her project entitled “Catecholamine-based polymeric membranes for tissue regeneration“
- Arnau Trinidad Torras (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with his project entitled “Biomimetic nanoparticles“
- Núria Viader Godoy (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – UAB) with her project entitled “Squaraine platinum (II) complex nanoaprticles for photoactivated chemotherapy”
Welcome to our new members! It was a great day of science and sharings among the entire Nanosfun family!